This week's Spelling Story Winner


Dylan’s Spelling Story

Sucked into my computer, I blast the community of seven feet tall insects that have taken over the local college. Slowly, they are connecting into one giant insect, but I am trying to stop them. I consider running away, but I decide to stay and fight. Could this be the conclusion of my video game life?

I am very concerned I will lose the tournament. I need to collect the omega plasmatonic- sound-wave- grenade. The insects must contribute food to their leader, they leave the battlefield, giving me the time to look for this special weapon.

“I see it!”

Behind me I hear a dark low voice, kind of like Darth Vader, but without the heavy breathing. He says:
“Hello, human.”

On my screen it says: THE LEADER APPEARS.
I am startled. I yell, “Night Hunter!”

“I have been waiting for fifteen years to defeat you! I commuted here to win the tournament but I also get to defeat my greatest enemy. It’s like a double kill.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Geniuses at Work: Here is a list of our inquiry questions for 2019-2020

Genius Hour Questions 2019-2020 ·       What impact does a healthy free lunch program (nutrition) and schools being built closer to stu...