This Week's Spelling Story Winner

I was confident I  could finish my horrible spelling story. I was hesitant, trying to cram spelling words into sentences like superintendent and malignant. The due date was Monday so I had to be persistent on completing it. Or, I could be an immigrant and move to the Philippines, be a farmer for the rest of my life. My current state was frustration. How could I consistently make spelling stories? I hastily scribbled out words and kept editing my story. I was insistent to make it concise and was picky where I put my words. I typed my last sentence and hoped my words were sufficient.
- Marcus Su

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Geniuses at Work: Here is a list of our inquiry questions for 2019-2020

Genius Hour Questions 2019-2020 ·       What impact does a healthy free lunch program (nutrition) and schools being built closer to stu...